Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Catching Up

As I was sitting here "watching" the Michigan football game, I realized that I have been sadly neglecting my blog...as in not having written anything for four months at least. In order to restore my blogging face, I'm posting the following catch-up update on all our happenings: My Christmas vacation ends tomorrow for me--I have no idea where the time went. Though looking forward to seeing all my adorable little students, I am going to miss the extra time. With a number of work meetings and performance events approaching, this upcoming semester will prove to be a busy one. This year I've also started expanding my writing business. I addition to my current writing job, I have contracted with my current boss to write weekly articles for her business blog. Should you ever be short on reading material or find yourself board, go ahead and check out one of my articles posted on pianocentralstudios.com. ;) Daniel just completed his A+ Certification. He's excited to be done with it and is hoping that it will prove to be a marketable point on his resume. This past week, Daniel started another of his MBA classes. Financial accounting is the topic for the next nine weeks. Daniel thinks it may be one of the more difficult classes he takes, but he's looking forward to reviewing some of his accounting skills. The next school quarter he may take a couple classes simultaneously, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it! Looking forward to what this next year brings...it seems like it will be one of a lot of changes, but Daniel and I are both excited to see what God has to bring.

1 comment: